Innovation, Creativity, and Science Colloquium,
at Ohio State University
The ICS Colloquium meets 2 times per academic
quarter (Autumn, Winter, and Spring). Meetings are held from Noon-1:30PM in
457 Arps Hall (1945 North High Street).
Participants are encouraged to bring lunch.
Recent talks include:
- Wednesday, February 15, 2006 - Bruce Weinberg
(Economics) - "The Changing Age of Scientific Creativity"
- Monday, April 24, 2006 - David Beversdorf
(Neurology) - "Pharmacology of stress effects on cognition"
- Monday, May 22, 2006 - Michael Leiblein
(Management and Human Resources) - "Do Small Firms Benefit Less from
Alliance Activity than Large Firms? Evidence from the Semiconductor
October 3, 2006 - Reed Hundt (former chair of the FCC, a
senior adviser for McKinsey, a member of Charles Ross Partners, and a board
member, and chair of the compensation committee, for Intel) -
- Sharon Alvarez (Management and Human
- Jay Barney (Management and Human Resources)
- Stephen Buser (Finance)
- David Beversdorf (Neurology)
- Gregory Caldeira (Political Science)
- Henrik Cronqvist (Fianance)
- Prabir K. Dutta (Chemistry)
- Kris Gremillion (Anthropology)
- P. Konstantina Kiousis (Management and
- Edward Lee (Law)
- Michael Leiblein (Management and Human
- Subhra Saha
- Peter Shane (Law)
- Craig Volden (Political Science)
- Bruce Weinberg (Economics)
- Jack Wright (Political Science)